Regulations - definitions
Soap Bubble - a group belonging to Soda Studio graphic design, which is a service provider in the field of graphics and printing.
Customer - an entity that pays for goods or services offered by Soap Bubble.
Parties - Client and Soap Bubble.
Wedding and occasional stationery - wedding and occasional invitations as well as wedding and occasional accessories sold in the form of printouts.
Samples of Wedding and Occasional Stationery - templates of invitations that the Customer can order to check the quality of materials and the execution of Wedding and Occasional Stationery.
Individual Design - a service of creating a graphic design of the invitation, consisting in taking into account the Customer's preferences, as part of which the Customer finally receives a visualization of the invitation in order to accept the design and submit it for Soap Bubble printing.
Ready Design – a design (collection) of an invitation selected from the designs presented in the gallery on the Website.
Wedding accessories - printing elements that make up the wedding setting.
Order Form - in electronic form, subpages on the website specified for the Customer, containing tables that the Customer completes in order to place an order.
Design Process - a process that consists of preparing a graphic design for Wedding and Occasional Stationery.
Implementation - a process that consists of: personalization (optional), printing, composition of Wedding and Occasional stationery.
Website - the content of the website www.soapbubble.pl
Agreement - an agreement concluded between the Parties on the basis of the Regulations in order to perform a given service.
Regulations - these regulations.
I. General Provisions
2. Each Customer is obliged to read the Regulations before placing an order.
3. Ignorance of the Regulations does not exempt the Customer from complying with the rules contained therein.
4. The Regulations are available on the website www.soapbubble.pl in the Regulations tab.
II. Conclusion of the contract
2. The conclusion of the Agreement between the parties takes place in electronic form by placing an order via the Order Form by the Customer and is tantamount to starting cooperation with Soap Bubble and accepting the Regulations.
3. The contract is concluded when the Customer sends the Order Form.
4. Soap Bubble may refuse to conclude the Agreement, regardless of the reason and without the obligation to provide the reasons for the refusal, of which it will immediately notify the Customer.
III. Elements of wedding and occasional stationery
2. Elements of wedding and occasional stationery not listed in the Soap Bubble offer are treated as non-standard and are subject to individual pricing.
3. The minimum order amount is PLN 500.
4. The prices of invitations given on the Website in the Price List and in the collections of individual Ready Designs, posted on the Website, refer to the minimum number of ordered invitations, i.e. 30 pieces. If the notices differ only in content from the invitations, they may be included in the minimum quantity.
5. The minimum number of ordered invitations/notifications according to the Individual Project is 50 pcs.
6. Soap Bubble reserves the right to make changes and adjust prices depending on the nature and type of order.
7. Soap Bubble does not execute orders for individual items of Wedding and Occasional Stationery.
8. Soap Bubble does not make "reprints" of individual items of Wedding and Occasional Stationery.
9. Soap Bubble does not implement projects made by third parties.
10. Soap Bubble does not sell wedding and occasional stationery designs for self-implementation.
11. As part of the implementation of ordered projects, Soap Bubble does not provide customers with editable production files and editable projects as part of an order for self-realization.
12. Soap Bubble as the author of the implementation (project) reserves the exclusive right to implement the ordered projects by the Customer.
13. The given prices are for information purposes and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
IV. Samples of wedding and occasional stationery
2. Soap Bubble reserves the right to send a maximum of 3 pieces of designs from the Samples of Wedding and Occasional Stationery.
3. Samples of Wedding and Occasional Stationery are sold at the prices specified on the Website.
4. Templates of Wedding and Occasional Stationery contain sample texts (invitation content, menu, etc.) from ready-made invitations, which are a model of the proposed implementation.
V. Presentation of stationery
2. The photos posted on the website may differ from the real projects in terms of print quality and stationery colors.
3. Soap Bubble informs that the order can be verified only by ordering Samples of Wedding and Occasional Stationery, referred to in chapter V
4. The basis for the compatibility of the graphics with the printout of the subject of the order is the graphic design (visualization) sent to the Customer.
VI. Data for the project
2. SOAP BUBBLE does not translate texts in languages other than Polish.
3. Before sending the project(s) for printing, SOAP BUBBLE undertakes to send the Customer a visualization - an electronic version of the project(s), in order to check the correctness of the text content and its final acceptance.
4. After accepting the project, it is not possible to introduce changes to it.
5. SOAP BUBBLE is not responsible for any errors reported after project approval.
VII. Design process and implementation
1. The production of wedding and occasional stationery consists of two processes, respectively: the design process and implementation.
2. The Design Process takes place after SOAP BUBBLE receives the complete Order Form and the payment of the first tranche is credited. During this period, SOAP BUBBLE undertakes to send the Customer the stationery design(s) by e-mail for approval for printing.
3. The Design Process lasts up to 15 business days, subject to extending this period by another 5 business days in the season of increased work (March - August). The deadline for the design process is counted from the next full day after the payment of the first tranche is credited to the moment of sending the first version of the project to the Customer for approval. Graphic corrections, independent of SOAP BUBBLE, referred to in section 9 below are not included in the deadlines specified in the Design Process.
4. In the case of an incomplete Order Form when ordering invitations (lack of data, necessary information), the design process is extended by the number of days needed to complete the data, subject to the provision indicated in section III sec. 3. Regulations.
5. In the case of an incomplete Order Form (lack of data, necessary information) when ordering elements of the graphic setting for a wedding and reception, which is related to a specific date, the Customer is obliged to send the necessary data at least 15 working days before the date of the wedding / reception.
6. In the event of failure to comply with the provisions indicated in par. 5 above, the order is treated as an expedited order ("EXPRESS EXECUTION"), which is associated with an additional fee of 25% of the order value. SOAP BUBBLE also reserves the right to refuse to process an order when it considers that the deadline for its implementation is too short and there is no possibility of its implementation.
7. Implementation takes place after accepting the project for printing by the Customer and posting the payment of the remaining amount due for the order. During this period, SOAP BUBBLE prepares files for printing, prints and completes the order.
8. Implementation lasts up to 15 working days, subject to extending this period by another 5 working days in the season of increased work (March - August) and in the case of the realization of premium quality prints whose technological production process is complex. The delivery time is counted from the next full day after the payment of the second tranche is credited to the moment of handing over the shipment to the courier. The shipping time depends on the courier company and is not included in the deadlines specified in the Delivery process.
9. If the Customer does not accept the project for printing, SOAP BUBBLE performs, at the Customer's request, one round of corrections to the project, which it undertakes to send for re-approval within 3 working days. Subsequent rounds of corrections are payable and priced according to the rate for each commenced hour of the graphic designer's work.
10. In the case of an INDIVIDUAL invitation design, text corrections, minor color corrections, font changes in the design are included in the price of the design (the possibility of changing it once). Larger graphic corrections to the project are made for a fee determined individually, depending on the number of changes.
11. In the case of a FINISHED PROJECT, modifications are made for an additional fee, depending on the number of changes.
12. The prices of modifications are specified in the PRICE LIST, located on the website www.soapbubble.pl in the "PRICE LIST/INVITATIONS" tab. The fee applies to the graphic design with the changes taken into account.
13. In the case of rejection of the modified READY PROJECT referred to in sec. 10 above, the Customer has the right to return to the original version of the design free of charge, but he is not entitled to a refund of the fee incurred for the modification of the graphic design of the invitation.
14. The MAP project, adapted to the FINISHED PROJECT, is carried out for an additional fee. The price is determined by the PRICE LIST, located on the Website in the "PRICE LIST/INVITATIONS" tab.
15. SOAP BUBBLE offers the possibility of providing the service in an accelerated mode - the "EXPRESS REALIZATION" offer. The option is possible only for READY PROJECTS posted in the gallery on the Website or Social Media (Instagram, Facebook). The design process and the implementation process are shortened to a total of 10 working days in the case of standard printing. In the case of invitations and premium extras - up to 15 business days. During the period of increased work and the wedding season (March - August) - up to 15 working days. This deadline is agreed individually with the Client and kept within the above-mentioned time period, provided that the Client maintains continuity of correspondence and accepts the project within 24 hours and takes into account the actions indicated in section VIII sec. 4. Regulations. For orders in the accelerated mode - the "EXPRESS EXECUTION" offer, the value of the order is increased by 25%.
16. Orders are carried out in the order of applications.
VIII. Resignations and complaints
2. In the absence of acceptance of the prepared and sent project by SOAP BUBBLE, the Customer has the right to cancel the order. Cancellation of the order involves the necessity to incur the costs of the Design Process (first tranche), constituting the down payment paid to SOAP BUBBLE. These costs are not returned to the Customer.
3. If the Customer resigns from the order after accepting the project and paying the entire amount due for the order (first and second tranche) or after paying the first tranche for the Design Process, he is not entitled to a refund of the costs incurred for the order.
4. The Customer undertakes to immediately notify SOAP BUBBLE of the resignation.
5. Complaints regarding the incorrectness of texts, patterns, etc. will be considered only if the received goods differ from the project previously approved by the Customer and will be considered on the basis of the goods being the subject of the complaint returned at the Customer's expense to the SOAP BUBBLE address.
6. If the complaint referred to in par. 5 above, SOAP BUBBLE undertakes to reimburse the shipping costs incurred by the Customer to complain about the goods, and to cover all costs associated with reprinting and shipping the goods to the Customer.
7. Complaints regarding damage and technical defects resulting from transport by a courier company will be considered on the basis of the goods being the subject of the complaint returned at the expense of the Customer to the address of SOAP BUBBLE, subject to section IX sec. 6.
8. The customer is obliged to secure the returned goods in a way that prevents their damage. A description of the defects or damage found should be attached to the package.
9. Parcels sent to the SOAP BUBBLE address for COD will not be accepted.
10. The customer is obliged to notify SOAP BUBBLE about the complaint within 3 days of receiving the shipment.
11. Complaints are considered by SOAP BUBBLE within 10 working days.
12. SOAP BUBBLE informs that there may be slight color differences between the project and the printout, which depend mainly on the individual settings of a given monitor, graphics card model or color settings in the operating system itself. This effect is not a defect and cannot be the subject of a complaint.
13. SOAP BUBBLE stipulates that there may be slight color differences (plus/minus 10% color deviation) between the received Wedding and Occasional Stationery Sample and the ordered set of Wedding and Occasional Stationery, as a result of factors affecting the digital printing technique at a given time. This effect is not a defect and cannot be the subject of a complaint.
14. Individual copies of the Wedding and Occasional Stationery may differ slightly from each other due to the manual finishing of the elements. This effect is not a defect and cannot be the subject of a complaint.
15. In individual copies of wedding and occasional stationery, slight color differences may occur due to the printing technique and printing on various printing machines and materials. This effect is not a defect and cannot be the subject of a complaint.
16. SOAP BUBBLE reserves the right not to complete or suspend the order in situations caused by force majeure, independent of SOAP BUBBLE, as well as lack of goods.
17. The Customer will be immediately notified of any cancellation or suspension of the order.
2. All works and content posted on the SOAP BUBBLE website, with particular emphasis on all projects and projects presented to the Customer, with particular emphasis on individual projects, are protected by copyright and are the sole property of SOAP BUBBLE.
3. The works indicated in par. 1 above may not be copied or used without the express consent of the authors in writing under pain of nullity and liability for their unlawful use.
4. SOAP BUBBLE reserves the right to sign all its products with the SOAP BUBBLE trademark.
5. SOAP BUBBLE reserves the right to exclusively publish all its projects and their implementation.
6. SOAP BUBBLE undertakes to protect the image and personal data on all publications
X. Final Provisions
2. SOAP BUBBLE reserves the right to change these Regulations.
3. In matters not covered by this contract, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.